Thursday, May 2, 2024

Looking for a diet that is successful for weight loss that requires little exercise due to spinal stenosis

Good morning. I’m looking for a diet for my wife who is a 25 year old female and roughly 210 pounds and 5 foot 7 inches. The little exercise is because she has a rare condition called spinal stenosis that causes her to have chronic pain frequently. We go on walks together and sometimes after just 10 minutes of walking she is in awful pain. Her weight has really been hurting her self esteem lately and I’m here to support her but there’s only so much that I can do. If anyone has spinal stenosis on here and has had success with weight loss please let me know what you did so I can continue to help my wife. She would exercise like a maniac if she could but she can’t, I just want her to be happy. Open to all advice. Thank you

submitted by /u/Sailor_NEWENGLAND
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/4UyvPmT

No comments:

Post a Comment