Thursday, May 2, 2024

I gained all the weight back I lost few years ago…

I (19M) few years ago, when I was like 15 I think around 2020, I was about 120-123KG (264-271 lbs) as I had bronchitis at some point and had difficulty breathing and one thing my personal doctor told me was to lose weight. And I was sent to a doctor, I guess a dietitian, but they helped me with my weight loss journey, had couple of blood samples and apparently sugar levels and cholesterol were good, but still, I was also prescribed through the journey some pills that apparently boosted my metabolism, not too sure, but they helped me, certain dosage every 2-3 days, depending on how much I was prescribed, and in about a year or so, around 2021, I managed to drop down to like 103 kg at some point and I was feeling so proud of myself.

Then fast forward to 2022, bad things happened, family problems, and I just at some point lost motivation, I don’t know what exactly happened, but I started gaining weight back slowly, it was obviously my fault too for starting to slowly eat back more and more, I lost motivation and stopped caring about anything, not like it’s an excuse anyways, not looking for excuses.

And now to 2024, I gained all the weight back. And now I’m realising again I need to do something about it, I know I have a problem and I want to feel better about myself and to be healthier. I just don’t know where to start from and what to do. For the record, my physical activity was light exercises at home and going for walks around the block which worked for me well. But still, I just don’t know where to start from. And I’m lost. Even if I try to eat healthy, either nothing happens, or someone from my family brings some unhealthy food, I pick up a little and then some lost weight I regain back or gain more. I just don’t know what to do. But again it’s my fault I got myself back to that point.

submitted by /u/ST0DY
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/58Oq9PA

No comments:

Post a Comment