Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Trip to Italy in 4 months… don’t want to self-sabotage out of frustration

I’m trying to convince myself that yes, I can absolutely make a dent in my weight loss journey over the next 4 months if I consistently try. I’m 5’6” (44F) sitting at around 215 at the moment. Goal weight is 150 but obviously that will not happen by then. I really want to look and feel better for my trip. This is maddening and I have gone through this before, to the point of self-sabotage because I gave up when the date started getting closer and I hadn’t made the progress I’d wanted. I don’t want that to happen again.

Can anyone here relate? And….. if I’m being honest, I could use some words of encouragement (if that wasn’t already obvious).

submitted by /u/La_Reina_Rubia
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/7HEPlTd

No comments:

Post a Comment