Friday, May 17, 2024

Little win!!

I started about three months ago taking weight loss seriously because my wedding is coming up (October!!) and I just want to feel very confident on my wedding day.

I have been insanely strict for the last three months on my calorie deficit. I have been very strict on walking every single day.

Today, I saw that Crumbl cookie had my favorite Crumbl cookies flavor (Wedding cake). And it finally clicked to me that this is a lifestyle and not a diet, and in my lifestyle, it is OK to go treat myself with a cookie that I really want.

So after work today, I went to Crumbl, and I got my wedding cake flavored cookie! Am I still under my calorie goal for the day? Yes. Will I be after I eat a fulfilling dinner? No. And that is OKAY. I do not need to starve myself and not eat dinner because I treated myself. I do not need to feel guilty for indulging in a guilty pleasure.

It may not seem like much to most, but this is a huge accomplishment for me!!

submitted by /u/Danielle0714
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/mjC7ThA

No comments:

Post a Comment