Friday, May 31, 2024

42 lbs down in 90 days

So roughly 90 days ago I went to weight loss clinic and had myself weighed and found I was 400 pounds. This was a wake call for me and realized I had to make some changes asap. Cut out fast food and sweets and i started intermittent fasting 16/8. I also started lifting 3x weekly, walk 10000 steps and track my calories religiously. I don’t think the lifting really helped that much mostly think the weight loss came from cico. I weighed myself the other day and I was 358. I still have lot to loss but I have been so happy. I had to tell someone, so here a I am. I read a lot of the tips on here and joined cico reddit it has been lots of help. So, I just wanted to say thanks for some the advice you guys have given me. And I am just going to stick to what i have been doing.

submitted by /u/Boxer1989
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/oWYNdUK

No comments:

Post a Comment