Monday, April 8, 2024

How can I stop myself from binge eating?

Over the last year and a half I’ve been on a weight loss journey and have lost over 35kg, and I’m overall really happy with my progress and would still like to keep improving. However I seem to have been falling into old habits again, not being able to control myself when eating things I like. For example if I get offered a piece of chocolate, I then often feel the need to get a whole bar and essentially “finish what I started” or if I have one apple I buy a whole pack and eat those. This was a major problem I had before I started losing weight, because it would often make me finish all my food for the week in about 3 days and sometimes I would even eat other people’s food and anger them. This of course is ignoring the obvious weight gain I will get by doing this. I had managed to keep control of it for a while but I have fallen into the same bad habit since I’ve been treated to Easter eggs and chocolate lately. Could anyone please let me know how I can help manage this problem better, because I’m terrified of losing all my progress and starting back where I was two years ago, thank you.

submitted by /u/Sliceoftoast12
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/bHIy34j

No comments:

Post a Comment