Saturday, April 27, 2024

I (22F) get very discouraged with weight loss

Im 5’5 and 135 pounds. I don’t workout so I’m really skinny fat. I struggle with a sense of perfection and if my routine is not “perfect” I don’t try at all. I know resistance training is very important but I just get very nervous in my university gym because it’s full of extremely hot young people. Will group fitness classes be enough? The reistance training in group fitness is more like cardio with weight…

I just want to “tighten” up but I’m not interested in losing a bunch of weight per se? I would like to lose the skinny fat look and extra pudge while still keeping my ass.

Is this just diet + strength training? I also want to add that I’m vegetarian and Indian so I naturally don’t get a lot of protein and I naturally have low muscle mass. Would just dieting + doing any sort of activity like walking or cardio be enough? Is dieting even necessary? I want to lose 10 pounds but I also don’t want to lose my ass ahaha

submitted by /u/Weird-Marsupial430
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/x49rWMm

No comments:

Post a Comment