Friday, June 7, 2024

43lbs in 10 months - does this sound sustainable?

Does this sound like sustainable weight loss?

I’ve struggled with gaining the weight back plus more the last time I lost a substantial amount of weight. I’ve decided to set myself a time period of 10 months to lose 43lbs which adequate to 1 pound weight loss a week. I’m thinking of eating 1400 calories a day - I am sedentary but I do plan on slowly upping my exercise.

The last time I ate 1200 calories and I did lose weight but I’m now thinking that this must have been an unsustainable calorie intake.

This is mainly because I want to be at my goal weight for my birthday in just under a years time.

For context I am 5, 8 and currently weigh 183lbs and my goal weight is 140lbs as that is when I felt and looked my best.

Thank you 😊

submitted by /u/sertralinesister
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/gysaqQA

No comments:

Post a Comment