Thursday, June 6, 2024

The Real Reason For My Journey

For a long time, I was focused on the idea of a specific number as far as weight loss or reaching specific look but, after watching a few movies recently, I realized what my real goal is. I always see scenes where people have to climb, crawl, fight, carry something, etc and I'm like, "Damn, I'd be dead. I'm too fat for all that."

I want to be life ready. I want to be able to handle any situation life throws at me (with the exception of those that might require special skills).

While that's not a very specific goal and I'll probably still weigh myself from time to time, I feel like it has more of a purpose than just a number on the scale.

submitted by /u/thegreatestmeicanbe
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/mM9G10K

No comments:

Post a Comment