Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Do you factor in exercise when calculating your deficit?

I’ve decided to take my weight loss more seriously in the past few weeks and although in the past I was against counting calories, I tried counting for a day and it shocked me how much I was eating even when trying to be “good”. No wonder I can’t seem to fit into my favorite dress anymore. I calculated my BMR and I’ve decided to aim for a 500cal deficit every day for the next month and see if there is any progress. I’ve never done calorie tracking before and I’m wondering how does exercise factor in? Like if I go for a jog and burn 500cal does that mean I can eat 500 more cal that day? Or should my calorie limit stay the same regardless of whether I exercise that day?

submitted by /u/thelilbel
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/t7cZiLI

No comments:

Post a Comment