Tuesday, June 18, 2024

What medical tests should be done to see if they might prevent weight loss?

Hello Reddit, I started eating healthier a few days ago. I'm worried because there are lots of scares about medical issues keeping you from getting thin, like body issues, metabolism, genetics, and etc.

I've gotten my full blood work done and it's fine months ago. And there's nothing wrong with my uterus or ovaries either when I was worried I might have PCOS.

Is there anything else? I plan to do a thyroid test and adrenal glands test to be fully sure. But other than that and the above, is there anything else I need to check? I'm not on any medications either right now other than taking a multivitamin.

submitted by /u/Dora_l0l
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/jL09UYb

No comments:

Post a Comment