Sunday, June 16, 2024

breakfast?

I know this is a dumb question but I hear a lot of people say that IF is a good weight loss tool, that it’s a sign of metabolic health that you’re not hungry in the morning. And a lot of people say that they’re not hungry in the morning

And then I hear some people say that lowering cortisol is a good weight loss method, especially for women. (I’m a woman)

I wake up hungry. Do I push breakfast until later or just eat when I’m hungry? (btw I get hungry 2 times a day, once at 10 AM and once at 10 PM. I work afternoon shifts so I’m up at 10ish and go to bed around 1ish) Ofc I eat in a calorie deficit but I also want to lose weight the healthiest way possible.

submitted by /u/Secure_Condition8687
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/uwzMIRn

No comments:

Post a Comment