Saturday, June 15, 2024

Appreciation post for anyone supporting us on this journey

I’ve been obese my whole life and for the past 3 months I’ve started to seriously take control of my mind and my health. No fad diets, just CICO and weight training. The only reason I’ve been successful so far is because of my mom. From constant reassurance to hyping up my progress, everything this lady has done has motivated me even further towards my goals. She has cooked for me regularly even though she doesn’t have to, writing down the macros and tracking everything. She wakes up at 5am everyday to give me a hug before I leave for the gym. She speaks so much pride and positivity into me. She truly believes in me, even when I don’t. I don’t know if I could’ve done this without her. I’m so blessed to have her kindness and love protecting me from a lot of the mental pain that this journey brings to the forefront. I realize how lucky I truly am and I’m so grateful. I don’t deserve her. I couldn’t even explain properly how much this means to me and how much her love and support drives me. I can’t wait to give her the world. If there’s anyone in your life who’s been supporting you through your challenges, doesn’t just have to be weight loss, go give them a big hug and express your appreciation. And if you don’t and you’re doing it alone, message me, I got you. If I can spread just half of the love my mom does, I’ll be happy :)

submitted by /u/According_Warthog523
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/u3iwqnl

No comments:

Post a Comment