Saturday, June 29, 2024

Do most of you only eat healthy food? My story of eating junk, losing weight and still not "losing it"

Just read someone talking about how they ate chips this one day after weeks of dieting and maybe that is why they gained weight. Seriously?

I started my journey at 68.5KG and am 65.5KG now. I eat shit. Literally. This one week I basically had popeyes, pizza, or some garbage i got delivered daily. In that week, i actually went down to 64.5 but have put it back on over next 2 months. Heck in the five weeks prior to that where i went down from 68.5 to 65.5 when i did gym and tried to do 1500 cals, i still ordered fast food twice a week and not a single home made meal. The key for me has really been counting cals - like if i have popeyes, i probs eat nothing else and i am below maintenace everyday with most days around that 1600 cals when my budget is 1950 . This past week i started gyming again (want to go to 62KG eventually) but i have also been eating garbage. Today i had 2 cookies, a smore and a pack of mini pringles... But as i count it is 1600 cal? So which is it - watch what u eat or how much?

For additional context, admittedly my weight loss journey def hasnt gone to plan. I am 174cm and male so the weight itself even at 68.5 isnt alot but i look fat with love handles... But even now i have thos.

submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded-Rise358
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34cS5H0

No comments:

Post a Comment