Sunday, June 2, 2024

Guidance on feeling full…

Hey!

First time positing here. I’m on a weight loss journey as I got myself booked in for gastric sleeve surgery and eventually thought to myself “… honestly you could really do this yourself” so here I am.

I’ve lost 12kg so far but still have around another 20kg to lose but I’ve been struggling with feeling full and not giving in to the temptation to snack.

I eat three meals per day, but I’m a vegetarian so meat it out of the question.

Does anyone have any advice on how to stop feeling hungry/snacking throughout the day?

I’m in a calorie deficit that I seem to be sticking to as per My Fitness Pal but I really just need to learn how to have meals that will naturally fill me up, without being too high in calories..

I’m also going to the gym for an hour between 3-5 days per week.

submitted by /u/NoMood0602
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/tGKXhiM

No comments:

Post a Comment