Saturday, June 15, 2024

Am I doing this right??

Hi, I’m 21m and I just wanted to ask if I was doing this weight loss thing right. I started changing my eating habits and hitting the gym on June 3rd. I was 265 when I weighed myself that day and I’m down to 258(well at least that’s what I was this morning before I had my chipotle bowl after the gym😂) but I try to go to the gym everyday and i average about 8900 steps a day and I try to eat twice a day, once before the gym and then later in the day is my dinner. I’m very scared about loose skin and I know it sounds crazy, I should lose the weight first then worry about that but am I losing it too fast, I had a goal to be 245 in August but now I think I’m moving too quickly, any tips?

submitted by /u/Frequent-Recording48
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/r9nwgAQ

No comments:

Post a Comment