Friday, June 7, 2024

Losing faster to fit the dress... OK or not OK

I'm so proud of my weight loss in the past 5 months. I've gone from roughly 205lb to 172.4 this morning!! My final goal is about 160lbs - I want to be about a size medium and 6-8 (US) and fit. I'm about 175-176cm. I think that's when I've looked best. I'm not into the model thin thing on myself and not sure I could attain it.

I have a wedding to attend in 1 week. I bought a cool dress for it online. My measurements were slightly between medium and large and I decided eff it and went for the medium. It was pricey and came in from another country. Much to my delight, the medium does up!! But, it kinda rides up. I think if I was a bit smaller it would look better and fit perfectly and not ride up at all. When it rides up it creates a funny bulge on the hip that would annoy me. I can try to get it tailored but that'll be even more $, there's not much fabric to let out, I'll be screwed if I don't like it and want to return it... plus, if I wear it again I hate the idea of tailoring it bigger when I'm losing weight 🤦‍♀️

I've been losing weight in a really healthy way. About 1800 calories daily and 3 workouts per week, I don't eat more to make up for the workouts.

Should I do something to supercharge my weight loss and lose 5lb in a week or something?

Drop to 1600 calories and workout daily?

Cut out salt?

What would even work? (If so how many days? I adore pickles)

I don't want to mess up my metabolism or derail myself or whatever but I really wanna slay in this dress and not worry about pulling it down all night. I've worked so hard!!

I tried my Spanx, but they aren't THAT compressive now that I've lost weight... any miracle cheap shapewear to try?

Thanks all 🙏🏼

submitted by /u/G3N3RICxUS3RNAM3
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/GKsgxBe

No comments:

Post a Comment