Saturday, June 8, 2024

Advice on enjoying the summer while losing weight?

(26F SW: 295 CW: 263 GW:180) Hello! I have lost over 30 lbs in the last year. I am going to Barcelona, Madrid, and Lisbon at the end of June (super excited about the time to relax and explore)! Something I am struggling with is accepting the size I am at now when it comes to clothes (currently on top a L/XL and bottom 2x or 22/24W) I am renting a few pieces from Nully because online shopping is starting to get to me. I want to feel comfortable & have a great time on this trip. My question is does anyone have any advice about getting out of your head when it comes to weight and the summertime? I want to enjoy the summer this year and worry less about my body being perceived. I know when I get back I can always start my weight loss journey again, so how does one get out of their head?

submitted by /u/I_am_alive256
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/R4Jujg8

No comments:

Post a Comment