Friday, June 7, 2024

Anyone have success after switching to copper IUD from hormonal birth control?

Been on birth control for years, definitely have put on weight, and am struggling to lose any despite being a lot more conscientious about diet and exercising consistently.

I have other reasons besides weight loss for wanting to switch from my current method (depo shot), and am debating between a hormonal and non hormonal IUD. So I’m curious if anyone had lost weight after getting the non-hormonal copper IUD after being on hormonal birth control.

I’m 5’4-5’5, 31f and weigh roughly 160, give or take.

ETA: i’m prediabetic and recently saw a study linking insulin resistance and hormonal BC which makes me curious if switching to copper would have an impact

submitted by /u/obviousthrowawyy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/IePkn5q

No comments:

Post a Comment