Sunday, June 30, 2024

weight loss stalled when school started

My weight has yoyoed for most of my life. I'm 40 and throughout my twenties I would be bounce between 160 - 120. At 30 I went on a massive diet that got me down to 110 and kept it off for three years. Then I went back to school and started gaining weight. Then came the pandemic where I gained even more weight, and then I had a serious medical emergency which severely reduced my mobility. After I finished school, I went on a diet and ended up losing 30lbs in seven months just by cutting out all sugar and fried food. Then I started grad school and my weight loss stalled, even though I was eating the same thing (not the exact same thing, but an equivalent amount). Over the course of the last year, I've tried cutting down calories, but no matter how much I cut, I don't lose any weight. I'm not quite sure why I'm having so much trouble now. My first thought was it was stress, but if that's the case, I don't know how to combat it. Does anyone know what could be caused the weight loss to stop or what I could do to kick it off again?

submitted by /u/Fancy_Cockroach_3133
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/FfPNr1l

No comments:

Post a Comment