Thursday, June 13, 2024

WE'RE GONNA MAKE IT THROUGH THIS!

Hi everyone! I made a post here back in January 2023 about how to lose the weight, I was 270lbs and 5'11", and miserable. After hearing the advice from everyone, I knew the main thing I needed was a calorie deficit. As a result, I went from 270lbs down to 220lbs in 5 months. I took a break for the summer, my weight only went up 5lbs, and since August I've been working on making that fat turn into muscle. Since May 2023, I was stuck at 220lbs, even though I gained muscle, I was still at that weight, so, I decided as of a month ago, May 15th to be exact, go back to improving myself and to finish what I started. As it stands, due to my more extreme calorie deficit, as well as continuing to lift and do cardio, I am down another 10lbs, right now I'm at 210lbs and 6' tall, and plan to keep going until I'm 175-180lbs! I guess what I'm trying to say, is that I lost over the first half, but the journey isn't done, but I know that I'll get there, it'll just take time! If you somehow made it this far, thanks for hearing me ramble, it's good to share your success in a weight loss journey!

Edit - Forgot to include this in my post, I was 16m when I started, and now I'm 18m. Also, I've combined my eating habits down to 1500 or so calories a day, eaten between 2-7pm (i chew gum throughtout the day to help with cravings as well as the 5 minute rule, tell yourself you'll have that snack in 5 minutes, and you'll forget about it when 5 minutes has passed), paired with me doing physical exercise, so that's probably why I've seen such a good growth for my first month back on it.

submitted by /u/QuinPlayzGamez
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/7UfhJuC

No comments:

Post a Comment