Sunday, June 16, 2024

I'm starting again. Cheers to Day 1!

Hey all,

I've been around a while. This community helped me get started with my weight loss journey.

From the end of 2021 through the end of 2022 I lost about 70 pounds. For the last year I've been maintaining my weight and improving my fitness.

I went on a new medication in early 2023 that made losing weight hard for me, so I chose to focus more on running and fitness. I went off that medication a few months ago and finally feel like it's time to start again.

I cleared data from the my LoseIt app, put in my new starting weight and goal weight and I'm ready to go all in once again.

Wish me luck all!

submitted by /u/MasqueradingMuppet
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/nolLtxV

No comments:

Post a Comment