Saturday, June 29, 2024

somehow went up 2kg, kinda sucks

CW: 266kg SW: 304kg (Early April)

hey all. i'm finally in hospital for weightloss after 2 years of searching and being bedridden.

it has it's ups and downs, obviously, but i'm listening to all instructions from the team around me and doing what they say.

we do a weighing every week, and somehow in the last weighing i went up 2kg. it shocked me because:

  1. i'm on an 800 cal diet (taking a pill that decreases hunger)

  2. there's a camera in my room, so there's proof i don't eat in secret or something

i'm obviously still going to continue in my journey but this sucks, makes me feel like my body is starting to reject my weight loss. i did make good progress so far and i need to make 250 till September. hopefully next weighing will be better.

submitted by /u/Kalkushy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/9tSvKLo

No comments:

Post a Comment