Sunday, June 9, 2024

If you were to start losing weight, with all your prior knowledge, what would you do differently?

I’m 20M, 6’3 and at 120kg, it’s time for me to start losing some weight. As per the title, whether you’ve been on your journey for a week, or decades, what tips have you learnt that made the most significant change for you?

Today marked the start of my journey, and to start, it’s just been counting calories. Luckily my parents are down with the weight loss too, so the meals are nice along with being healthy. Had much more fruit than I normally would today, and I’ve only had about 1600kcal, compared to my calculated TDEE of about 2700kcal, and for once, I’ve actually felt full. I’m looking forward to starting my journey and would love any pieces of advice.

submitted by /u/Nelsonator45
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ER9PLpA

No comments:

Post a Comment