Thursday, June 27, 2024

Weight loss/Exercise Accountability 36 M Get Compensated

Looking for someone to help me be consistent with my fitness journey. I've lost some weight but would like to lose those last 15 stubborn pounds through dieting and get stronger by lifting more regularly in the gym.

Hoping to find someone in a similar situation regardless of age or gender and we can motivate and inspire each other to new heights and reach our goals. Please be serious about doing this and willing to have daily check ins to share goals and progress in a way that's fun but respectful and motivating.

Will absolutely COMPENSATE weekly, whoever helps me continue to have success on this fitness journey with both gains in strength and more weight loss and remains committed, not disappearing after a couple of days.

This accountability method works better for me than a personal trainer which is why I'm happy to pay the right person.

Please DM me if you're up for the challenge!

submitted by /u/Alert-Sleep3126
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/AzKZILo

No comments:

Post a Comment