Tuesday, June 25, 2024

Probably a silly question but what is considered not enough walking to lose weight?

I have started my weight loss journey about a month and a half ago, I had an extreme sudden gain due to hypothyroidism, and am now on medication to help the medical side of my weight issue. I have consistently every single day been walking approx. 2 miles, squats, crunches, planks, and doing a few sets of the infinity hoop, I got weighed at my doctor on June 5 and June 19 and there was a 5.2 pound loss. I felt amazing about this, but was recently told that when people lose weight they drop a few pounds fast and then it's hard? He told me that 2 miles a day was absolutely not enough a day to make a difference? I am just building my endurance right now, but should I be doing way more at this point? I'm so new to this, I honestly am not educated on fitness much at all.

submitted by /u/dualmind121
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/stpjDX5

No comments:

Post a Comment