Monday, June 10, 2024

First summer where my shorts fit better/looser!!

29F, 5'2", SW: 148lb, CW: 129lb

I started my weight loss journey January of 2023 and slowly started to lose the weight. The beginning of this year I started also doing consistent and clear progress photos, and got more serious with my weight lifting and calorie deficit again. I was getting a little discouraged feeling like my pictures weren't changing much, it's hard to not just focus on how my stomach looks.

But today I finally put away my winter sweaters and took out my jean shorts and couldn't believe how many of them fit well or were loose, compared to last year they were really tight on me!!

Although the number has gone down on the scale (slowly but surely), it was encouraging to finally see a drastic change with how something fit!!!

submitted by /u/heelerms
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/yGEo9Jz

No comments:

Post a Comment