Thursday, June 20, 2024

Weight loss delusions

I’ve been trying to lose weight for YEARSSS, but of recent I’ve been fully committed. I’ve been eating in a calorie deficit, working out etc, and I’m starting to see the difference in how my clothes fit. My hips have gotten smaller since I’ve started, my waist etc.

But the more I lose, the more delusional I become. I’m thinking “oh maybe the washer made my clothes stretch and that’s why it’s so big now.” Like the lamest excuses possible just to hide the fact that I’m losing weight. I think I’m doing this because it feels unbelievable that I’m starting to see difference. I have to constantly pull my pants up to keep it from falling and I’d be like “it’s nothing, the material just stretches with time.”

Does anyone else go through this? How to deal with the delusions of weight loss?

submitted by /u/WriterGirlll
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/CGa5Ygo

No comments:

Post a Comment