Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Period and alcohol retains water

Hey just a reminder that periods and drinking alcohol makes you retain tons of water. Last week I was on my period, drank alcohol two days (hung out with my brother and went to a wedding). My weight SHOT up. Like 5lbs (which with me losing 1lb/1.5lb a week that was weeks of weight loss 'ruined').

In the past seeing that gain would of made me quit. Binge for weeks before I decided to start trying again. This time I trusted the process. I told myself it was OK. That I am eating right and exercising so I can live a little. That if I wasn't on this path imagine what my weight would of been without losing some before the wedding. I am seeing this round of weight loss like a science experiment and lessons not failures.

This week I can see I am litterally PEEING the weight off (because it wasn't fat gain, it was water retention). Each morning I am 1lb to 1.5 less then the morning before. I'm only one lb away from where I was before my period.

Trust the process! Keep going even if you see a spike in your weight! We got this!

submitted by /u/Radiant_Idea_651
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/JFTzsD3

No comments:

Post a Comment