Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Overate by 2200 calories!

So basically tomorrow I hit three weeks on this diet. I’ve been enjoying it, being able to go under and over some days but staying fairly consistent at 1600 calories. Today I ate almost 4000 (title is wrong, it’s slightly more).

I’m really annoyed at myself and I’m making this post because I’m conscious of the fact that I’ve made these mistakes before and they’ve snowballed. I don’t even know why I ate so much! I had a banana and strawberry smoothie with soy milk, these mini fridge raiders (vegan), 4 rolls with 2 meat-free sausages on each, another roll with nothing, a mushroom stroganoff (which was healthy, and is normally just a good dinner), some chips from a takeaway later on, some BBQ crisps, and 3 new magnum ice creams. I just couldn’t get full, or content I guess. I just craved more and more, and now I feel full but I could still probably eat more.

To say I have issues with food is an understatement but for the life of me I don’t know why it happened today. All I can do is do better tomorrow, but it has made me worried. I feel fantastic when I’m not eating so much and all I want is to be healthy and happy. I hate that I’m obese and if my stomach just shrunk after weight loss at least it wouldn’t take as much for me to feel full.

I think more exercise, and less processed food. Maybe just cut out the meat-free substitutes and the snacks. Because when I ate that stroganoff and the smoothie, when I have my morning coffee, and when I spend some calories on a beer with a friend or a cake at a coffee shop with the family, that’s when I enjoy food the most.

So I’m fine with some indulgence but I don’t want to include it in my daily life anymore. While my diet has been great, and I get my fruits and veg and eat well, I still haven’t fully quit sugar and processed shit. Maybe now’s the time. Still not sure I’ll enjoy my weigh-in tomorrow at the three week mark.

Appreciate this sub being here for support!

submitted by /u/New_Championship1994
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/gZKaCOA

No comments:

Post a Comment