Saturday, June 29, 2024

Why am I not losing weight? I tried literally everything and nothing works. :(

Male, 17, 175cm

SW/CW: 81kg

GW: 79-75 kg

Ever since I hit 175cm I got stuck at having 80-81-82 kg, and never changing from this.

For two whole years I've stayed at 81kg, even after making a lot of changes with my diet and overall physical activity, but this number didn't flinch at all. (it did reach 82 one time but only because of a kind of medication I was on)

After entering this new year I promised myself that I'll do everything in order to achieve at least a kg that starts with 7, no matter if it's 79, and the better if it would be 75 or even around it.

I went only by foot to school and back to my home (which is more than 10.000 steps), I tried a no sugar diet for some months, and I even did some cardio once every 2-3 days at home (because I'm physically unable to do it daily, even after trying for a longer time). Other than having whiter and better teeth, nothing about my weight changed. Still at 81 kg. (This was during school, which made whatever I did very limited)

School has been over for a month, so since the summer vacation started I made a new plan, where:

  • I've been making and eating much healthier food than I did before because I have much more time in my hands
  • I've been starting to seriously count my calories in order to achieve a deficit at 1300-1500kcal per day
  • I've been keeping doing my daily 10.000+ steps
  • I've been starting to sleep better because I heard that this will also help with weight loss.
  • I've been drinking more water than I did before.

I don't want to do cardio or any other physical activity that has me to push myself because I easily faint even after the slightest bit of effort. (I did ask multiple doctors about this, and even after 3-4 years of doing so none had ever found out what I really have).

I guess I could get a gym membership and train there, but I have some problems with it:

  • It's very expensive (somewhere around 30 euro, some even at 40+ euro)
  • As I said earlier, I have that one problem with fainting.
  • In this area there are a lot of toxic men that spread toxic masculinity everywhere and can easily destroy my determination to actually do something with my weight and my wellbeing overall. I'm a very sensitive person when it comes to these things and with my public image being picked on.

So, what should I do to at least achieve 79 kilos in a way that I can actually see the changes on my scale? Or something like 80.x in like two weeks or so? I want to feel motivated by actually seeing the progress. Doesn't matter how much, could even be 80.8 and I'd still feel proud and try to keep up the good work. But it never happens.

Am I doing something wrong? Am I too harsh with myself? Have I forgot something important? What is it?

Thank you!

EDIT: I forgot to mention that sometimes at a random moment of the day I feel extremely stressed and I have to eat something which now is either some sunflower seeds or some carrots. Might this be the reason why I keep the same weight?

submitted by /u/Fistic6301
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/VjEkJgq

No comments:

Post a Comment