Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Lost 25kg last year but stopped short of my GW. Maintained for a year and have just started again. Time to get this done! + wow my face has really changed

Hey, I read this subreddit almost daily on my journey last year but never posted so I thought it was time I contribute.

I started my journey at 93kg last January and went on to lose 25kg to reach 68kg by August. I mainly did OMAD but wasn’t overly strict with it. I also followed CICO and ate what I wanted. I had a couple cheat meals here and there as well as a couple cheat holidays. 2 weeks in Japan whilst maintaining a cut was hard to do but I managed!

Initially, my goal weight was 66kg but when I reached 68kg I knew it wouldn’t be enough. …and then I stopped cutting for some reason. Luckily, I maintained around 72kg until now and didn’t gain back all the weight. I’ve done so many weight loss journeys in the past where I’d lose 5-10kg but then gain it all back. I’m very happy I stuck this one out. I guess maybe my motivation and mental health was stronger.

As for my goal weight should be now I have no idea 🤷‍♂️ maybe low 60s? I want to get decently lean so I can go on a clean bulk with gym. I’m 5’10 so if anyone can chime in with what their GW was I’d appreciate it!

Also, this is what I mean by face changes https://imgur.com/a/4v9zBTp I was probably 95kg in that pic. And I still have a decent amount of face fat and a double chin + a baby face.

submitted by /u/RateMyThrowaway9
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/LPliF2D

No comments:

Post a Comment