Friday, June 28, 2024

Am I doing too much right now?

I started my weight loss/fitness journey on May 1st, and have been trying to find a sustainable but effective exercis routine. Right now I have been doing 30 mins of VR exercises (mainly Supernatural and Thrill of the Fight) every day as cardio and strength training with dumbbells every other day. My main concern is that I don't want to disrupt muscle growth by not giving my body enough rest that it needs. (Ideally would like to recomp a little bit). Supernatural VR does make heavy use of squats, arm movements (punching and swinging), and lunges. Not sure if those would be considered body weight exercises that interfer with my muscle recovery. Also, my knees and shins have been feeling a little odd (and sore), but I am on a 39 day streak at the moment. Should I do a different form of cardio for some days, or try to do lower intensity stuff in VR on my off days?

Thank you in advance to who all respond!

submitted by /u/DinnerKingEX
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/wi7OrCK

No comments:

Post a Comment