Monday, June 24, 2024

Am I just moving pounds around?

42, M, 5’6” 267 pounds. 2,000 calories/day (could be closer to 1700 some days, 2100 others).

Since Sept I’ve been really working on losing weight - about 35 pounds. In April, I started working out in earnest (30 mins cardio 1/2x a week and lifting weights 2x/week (45 mins with a 15 min cardio warmup). Since then, I haven’t noticed a drop in the scale as such. It just kinda floats around the same number. My question: am I gaining muscle and losing fat in similar proportions? Basically is my muscle gain canceling my “weight loss” on the scale?

I feel more fit and I think I look good, but I want to lose about 70 more pounds and be scale doesn’t budge.

Thanks for your time! Insights and advice are appreciated!

submitted by /u/TheTonyExpress
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/jnvNaCH

No comments:

Post a Comment