Saturday, June 8, 2024

Can your deficit get bigger?

Hi, I’m 23f, 5’9 currently 208lbs. My goal is to get down to 145lbs.

When I initially started my weight loss journey I calculated my TDEE and my deficit was 1675 calories (I was not active when I initially started I only started working out a month after). That helped me lose 15lbs. Now for past month and half I’ve been at maintenance and this month I started my deficit again. I’m currently a week in and eating 1675 calories again, however when I calculate my TDEE again it said my deficit is 2225 calories now.

My workout split is (for more info) Monday - glutes + 20 minutes of stair master Tuesday - arms + 20 minutes of stair master Wednesday - 30 minutes of stair master Thursday - back + 20 minutes of stair master Friday - glutes + 20 minutes of stair master Saturday & Sunday - I just go on a long walk

My question is 1675 to low of a deficit? Because I want to lose the weight in at decent pace that I don’t regain it all back!

submitted by /u/coded-fashion
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/mxZ2pKY

No comments:

Post a Comment