Friday, June 14, 2024

Back to the drawing board

If it's not sustainable, then it's pointless. I need this tattooed to my frontal lobe.

Weight loss to me now, is not a quest to lose weight. Been there, done that, multiple times. Tangoed with EDs or just crappy methods in general, lost and gained back over and over.

Everytime thinking, this is the one. This time is the last. I'll finally be happy, healthy, and able to feel proud.

For two weeks, my mood has been shit. Little to no personality, little interest in a damn thing. Depressed but pushing my step count and sticking to the diet. Thinking I could power through. Will power can only take you so far.

I kept wanting this to work so badly that I ignored copious warning signs. I'm sure most people that have dieted can relate. Also my old ED sick brain habits don't help.

There is a good life for me. A happy life. I'm going to get it god damn it. If a way of eating and moving makes me want to collapse and not do a damn thing, it's not the life for me.

Forward. Always forward. Tonight defeat, tomorrow a new day.

submitted by /u/ShatterRainbowStar
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/ZSB7L42

No comments:

Post a Comment