Thursday, May 30, 2019

16 (male) who's looking for a change jn his life

Hey r/loseit I'm a 16 year old male who after careful consideration, years of absue both done by myself and others and new found motivation and determination want to begin my weight loss journey. I currently weigh in at an embarrassing 190 pounds (I know that isn't as large as others on this subreddit but I still want to change) and I am 5 foot 10 tall. Talking about my weight has always been embarrassing but with recent events I'm determined to chmage. I've lost 6 pounds in the past 2 weeks due to a 20:4 fast and trying to consume 1500 calories but I don't think this is all healthy for me. Any advice is appreciated in my journey and I'd love to keep you all updated . Thanks so much for reading and I hope you enjoy your day!

submitted by /u/TheLegend_36
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2HLWkz5

No comments:

Post a Comment