Saturday, May 25, 2019

Stress-eating to not hungry

So a major part of my weight loss (187 >156 = 31 lbs) is stopping stress eating. It was hard, but really focusing and learning to only eating when I was hungry made a huge difference.

I used to eat all the time when I was stressed, it was like I was addicted and the more I ate, the more food just didn’t hit the spot as much as I wanted, so I would eat more and more, particularly fatty and sugary foods.

But the interesting thing is that now, 4 months later, and focusing on only eating when I am hungry, is that now when I’m studying and stressed, food just seems so unappealing. Like I still (mentally) want to procrastinate eat, but I just find eating really unsatisfying and don’t feel like it/struggle to finish it/ don’t enjoy it. This is particularly in the last week. (I’m still forcing myself to eat enough food) but I was wondering if this happened to anyone else.

Like gone from a stress eater to a stress non-eater. I find it really weird, never imagined I would just not feel like eating due to stress.

submitted by /u/sleepietimenkw
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2M88k24

No comments:

Post a Comment