Friday, May 24, 2019

Trying to commit to weight loss AND a social life simultaneously.

I’ll keep the backstory short. Started at 272 around Christmas. I’m now 218. Strict on the intermittent fasting and a whole lot of cardio (mostly running on a treadmill).

However, one night a week I like to go out. Bars, parties, whatever. I do some drinking (some may be an understatement). Usually on Saturdays. Whatever I weight myself at on Monday is the same thing I see Sunday morning, even though all week I’ve been super serious with the diet and exercise.

I guess my question is, (and I’m genuinely curious with this being my first real attempt at a huge amount of weight loss), is one night of drinking really enough to counter an entire week of my routine?

Thanks for your help guys!

submitted by /u/HaytangEagle
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2QiNtaP

No comments:

Post a Comment