Wednesday, May 29, 2019

I bought a new bikini today..

And I feel so freaking great in that thing! Put it on and instantly liked every part of my body, it was kind of a weird feeling to look at myself in the mirror and not find a part that I hated.

It was very surprinsing that it was at just today I felt this way because it's been a very rough past 5 months for me when it comes to my weight loss journey with week long binge cycles, the first upward trend on my weight since starting almost a year ago, negative self talk etc.

I have lost 16 kg (35 lbs) so far and I have never really stopped and appreciated my body and myself for working this hard during this journey. I think it's important to not just have the end goal on your mind and think you've only done a good job once you reach it, but we deserve rewards and pats on the back each and every day.

Who knew you could have an epiphany from a bikini? And sorry for this ramble, I'm just really happy at this moment!

submitted by /u/Jaxipaxi
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2EFJCQC

No comments:

Post a Comment