Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Question about alcohol.

Just wondering because I hear all these stories about people having successful weight loss from cutting out alcohol. Now my question is.. all alcohol? Like obviously beer is a lot of calories but what about vodka? I usually prefer vodka as my choice of alcohol. Or is it because people get drunk and smash food late at night? Just curious if I cut out vodka/liquor if that will help me get to my goal weight faster? I have been steady losing weight, started at 215 and now am down to 197 after about 6 months of exercise and eating healthier, but just wondering if cutting out alcohol will speed this up and if so, maybe someone can explain why it does that? Even if I’m not making poor eating choices while sauced lol. Thanks gang

submitted by /u/gooZisdope
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2EGmGR6

No comments:

Post a Comment