Sunday, May 26, 2019

I really need help...

I have posted updates here about my weight loss, but I want to directly ask because I haven’t had the chance to yet. I weigh 583 right now (lost 12 pounds in a week from continual changes to eating habits) and I am trying to figure out what caloric intake I should be eating at currently?

I want to continue to lose the weight and I want to do it in a healthy way. I can’t exercise yet because of my MLL (massive localized lymphedema) on my left inner thigh. I have finally lost enough weight to start physical therapy on Friday, so I am stoked to get physical to some degree. Because of the MLL though, my doctors don’t want me doing a ton of moving to irritate it and potentially cause cellulitis again or worse.

That being said, at my weight; what would be the best caloric intake goal? Stick with 2000 or should I try to stay around 1200/1500 instead?

submitted by /u/Manpons
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2W7qMwg

No comments:

Post a Comment