Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Weight loss ~ one year and six months in

So it is official I have reached 52% of my goal! I started my journey in January 2018 at 217lbs and now I am 181. I still have a long way to go. I am counting my calories with my fitness pal (my user is Nicholassparksfan94 if anyone wants to add me). I have been working out at the gym 5 times per week and more if i can! My goal is 147 to 140lbs

My weight shot up to over 200lbs when I used to just sit and eat everything possible and binge and I still have urges to eat everything possible but I try not to give in to these. I now use exercise as a coping mechanism and I track my calories and weigh my food and try so hard to not binge but it's easier said than done.

My exercise regimen consists of cardio and weight resistance and circuit training. I try to exercise all of my muscles to gain more strength and cardio to become fitter. There was a time when I was unable to go up the stairs without being out of breath and that was not fun.

My favourite NSV is my clothes that were once tight being so loose!

submitted by /u/Pandaa94
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2WhUm2t

No comments:

Post a Comment