Thursday, May 30, 2019

Am I losing weight too fast???

So, I’m 37M with SW 237 and CW 224. I’ve only been at it for 20 days...

I’ve been tracking using Loseit, which suggests 1755 per day, which I have stayed pretty rigid on.

I’m not doing a lot of extra exercise, maybe an hour or two a week. Was my existing lifestyle not as sedimentary as I assumed?

Sticking too the 1755 doesn’t have me exhausted or anything, in fact quite the opposite. I feel fantastic.

I realize it will not sustain at this rate, nor do I really want it too. In the mean time, is there any risks to the rapid weight loss, as long as my macros are good? Or should I just enjoy it while it lasts?

Any input appreciated.

submitted by /u/kneedtogethealthy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2JO8n0Q

No comments:

Post a Comment