Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Weight Loss Advice Needed! Finally ready to lose it.

Hi group! This is actually my first post on Reddit ever lol. After lurking in this group for a few weeks and seeing how amazing everyone is, I think I’m in the right place..

I’m ready to lose weight, I’m ready to better my health, my overall well being. Really wanting to feel happy again and I feel this is where my journey starts. My Mom committed suicide at 39 (5 years ago) was morbidly obese, diabetes, high BP, and a myriad of other health problems. I’m 26, 5’4 - 357lbs. Besides being fat, I’m in good physical health surprisingly but am terrified I am heading down the same path.

I have had a experienced lot of trauma in my life, bad parenting, abuse and my only source for knowing anything about nutrition and exercise has been Google. Needless to say, I ate my feelings and wish I would have been motivated sooner. I have been working on my mental health for the first time in my life and am ready to start on the external.

There are just SO MANY different diets, exercise plans, fasting, alsjsoqlan. I don’t know where to start, but I do know I’m motivated to better myself finally.. and not hate myself anymore. (I am in therapy too thumbs up)

Help?

submitted by /u/LilyTheButcher
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2YSQ8es

No comments:

Post a Comment