Saturday, May 25, 2019

23andMe Result - likely to weigh more on a high saturated fat diet

Does anyone have any insight into the 23andMe result that certain genotypes will weigh more on a high saturated fat diet? I've been trying really hard to find information on this, and I'm not seeing anything conclusive - some claim that on the exact same diet, that genotype will have a higher BMI, while others say it is linked to a change in the number of calories consumed, which suggests the diets are NOT the same. I would love for the latter to be true, because I really love cheese, and I bake with real butter (but stay within my allotted calories!), so yeah...anyone know more about this? Or will I really have to cut out those foods to make this weight loss process work better?

Apparently I'm also predisposed to weigh less than average, which hasn't been true since I was a two-sport athlete in high school. Thanks, 23andMe, that makes me feel a lot better. /s

submitted by /u/caffeinated_tea
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2EyBlhb

No comments:

Post a Comment