Friday, May 24, 2019

Looking for outside perspective on my belly fat

Hey all,

I will skip over the usual story and just say that I have lost about 27kg in total over the course of a year for the first time (thanks to this subreddit!), however even after ending up smack dab in the middle of the Healthy range (M23 5'10" 157lbs) I still seem to have a lot of belly fat left (or at least it looks so from my perspective!).

I understand that fat loss cannot be targeted, but I am looking for second opinions on whether it could be the 'skinny fat' stage, poor posture or even body dismorphia? In that case should I be looking to build muscle or lose more? During my weight loss I didn't do any resistance training and just focused on calories.

Here are the pictures (NSFW): https://imgur.com/a/ZWnAuyy
Apologies I'm still somewhat self-conscious so posting this without my face
The second is the current picture I'm referring to
The third picture is just to show how much the belly and chest sag when I'm in the plank position

Thank you!

submitted by /u/very_impressed
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2VQ6iTM

No comments:

Post a Comment