Sunday, May 26, 2019

Onederland Achieved!

I posted here a few weeks ago that I'd hit my lowest weight in years at 203 lbs. This past week, I finally saw it: 199! I'm a 5'10" woman, 29 years old. My all time highest weight was 257 lbs in 2015. I've not been focused on weight loss consistently, I took a year and a half off for pregnancy and nursing, and have had to take some breaks from cico due to some obsessive tendencies I worried were leading in an unhealthy direction. During those times, I focused on getting enough fruits and vegetables as well as eating at home rather than fast food/takeout. I have now been logging food for 34 days straight and have dropped 8 lbs in that time.

There has been a lot of chaos and changes out of my control in the past 2 years, at times I couldn't put the energy into my health that I wanted to, and at times I latched onto calorie counting as something I could control when everything else seemed out of my power. Its been a longer road than many people take to lose 58 lbs, but I got there anyway. I have about 20 lbs left to get to my lowest adult weight, which is currently my end goal. I looked and felt good at that weight, but I may decide to keep going at that point. According to bmi, I should weigh 150-160, and I wouldn't go lower than that because I do have a large frame (wide hips, broad shoulders, muscular legs). I am also starting a new career this week which will be physical work,so as I build muscles in that, my body fat will continue to drop. I don't want to look "perfect", I want to live healthy and show my son a healthy relationship with both food and exercise, as well as his body.

Now I need to budget in clothing shopping, loose leggings have got to be one of the most annoying things to wear! I saved some clothes from when I was this size before, but not a lot. At my heaviest I was a size 22, I wore 12s to my interview last week!

submitted by /u/CuteNCaffeinated
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2HCzwSb

No comments:

Post a Comment