Thursday, May 30, 2019

Reasonable timeline for my weight loss?

Hey r/loseit !!! I've had an idea in mind of what I want my goal weight to be and a timeline of when I want to hit that goal weight but I'm just wondering if you here think it's reasonable or think I need a bit longer/more realistic time frame?
Currently I am a 29 year old MALE weighing 220 lbs as of Monday..today I'm 215.6 as I have been eating correctly, counting calories, hitting under my calorie deficit and have also been going for a decent speed bike ride every day for 30 min - 1 hour @ 10-12 kmph speeds.
My goal weight is 190 lbs which I had in mind I could achieve by September(my son is due to be born first week of September) and I want that to be the date of my weight goal as well!
With eating healthy/a bit of daily exercise, does this seem reasonable or am I looking more towards end of the year goal?
Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!

submitted by /u/Tim_tank_003
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/30VT8Z1

No comments:

Post a Comment