Saturday, May 25, 2019

Can someone explain "maintenance calories" to me, or the ones you burn every day? Also, best method to lose weight without killing myself.

Hello!

25/Male/5'8''/206 lbs/Sedentary

I don't think I look terrible, as I used to work out in high school a ton so I have a stocky frame, but man this sucks weighing this much. There was a time when I dropped down to 160, but this was the unhealthy way (not eating as much as I should).

I blew it today, and I ate 2700 calories. I guess the calories I burn every day with a sedentary lifestyle is 2273 calories. I guess I am confused because every weight loss calorie counter I used doesn't account for this. Does this actually mean I only have 433 extra calories? If that's the case, I'm way under my goal, right? It's confusing. I thought it took 5000 calories to gain a pound.

What amount of calories can I realistically lose weight on a day? I know this won't be a fast process, but I'm not sure I can just cut down to 1500 instantaneously.

Thanks,

submitted by /u/StrangeFlounder
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2HCmVP9

No comments:

Post a Comment